Bruern Holiday Cottages, OX7 6QA
- View all our holiday cottages
- Aintree Holiday Cottage (6)
- Bookers Holiday Cottage (6)
- Cheltenham Holiday Cottage (4)
- Cope Holiday Cottage (2)
- Epsom Holiday Cottage (5)
- Goodwood Holiday Cottage (5)
- Newmarket Holiday Cottage (8)
- Sandown Holiday Cottage (4)
- Saratoga Holiday Cottage (2)
- Shipton Holiday Cottage (6)
- Weir House (10)
- Wychwood Holiday Cottage (4)
Maps and Directions
Leave the M5 at exit 11. Take the A40 towards Cheltenham and Burford. Head east to Burford on the A40 across the Cotswolds.
At Burford, travel down the High Street, to where the road crosses a single-lane bridge controlled by traffic lights. Just over the bridge, turn left at the mini-roundabout, following the signs for Stow and the A424.
After approximately 3 miles, at the crest of the hill, there will be a sign marked 'Bruern single-track road'. Turn right. The single-track road will begin to descend into the Evenlode Valley. After approximately a third of a mile, make a turn right at the broken crossroads, and then immediately left. Carry on in the same easterly direction.
After approximately 2 miles, there will be a turning to the right, signposted Milton-under-Wychwood. Do not take this turning, but carry on across the junction.
Bruern Abbey is three quarters of a mile further on, and is visible to the right of the road. Bruern Holiday Cottages are on the left-hand side of the road, opposite the entrance to Bruern Abbey. The entrance to the car park is to the left of the entrance to the Stable Yard.